[6] POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

The truth is that I have not thought of any specific course that I would like to continue at the end of my studies. But I have thought of continuing to learn new things.

The career of Cine and TV in this University don’t have specialties in the different areas of the audiovisual world, but it has increased the emphasis on the communication studies. For that reason I believe it’s important to continue to specialize in new branches. Some of my interests are editing and art, such as courses in aesthetics, appreciation of fashion and others.

As I go to work I would like to go specializing, with part-time or distance courses, in Chile or abroad, depending on what I am doing. However, I feel that abroad there are many more possibilities, new knowledge and experiences.

For example, I like to learn more about the story of the art in audiovisuals projects, and how work in these others countries. Also, I am interested in the world of the fashion films, how the movies do, and how it’s work with famous brands and the advertising. Furthermore, I like to know about the work on the internet, social media, with the editing. I feel that’s new channels for the communication, and is important know what happen with it.

Although I don’t have a specific course in mind, I like to increase my knowledge about the audiovisual world each time that I can.

Comments

  1. Fashion and films are always a good combination of art.
    I know that you feel. If you're studying something that you like, you always think in learn more of it.
    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts