[1] FRANCE

Since I was a child it called my attention all about France. Their places, culture and people. "The city of light" is my favourite, an icon of this country. There are beautiful places across Paris, with interesting history. Capital of the love and fashion, incredible architecture, and a single taste for food.
I have a map of the city, and when I go there I would like to visit every corner, take so many tours, take photographies of every single second of my visit, feel myself like a Parisian during my visit.

Of course I'd like to stay for a long time, and have hope that I can live there. Have a tiny apartment, a bike, get any job, and enjoy of the city two or three months. I love the movies which show streets of Paris, differents stories that happen there, a huge and exciting culture. I really want travel across the world and live in so many others countries.

Definitely a country I'd like to visit is France, and discover Paris and all his others cities.

Comments

  1. Wow!
    Paris is a beautifull city and a lovely place to simply contemplate the beauty of every corner as you said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a child I wanted to go to Paris. It's an incredible culture and even if I haven't be there, I can feel an atmosphere and magic.
    I can say you like "Midnight in Paris" :B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You really want to go to Paris, it's a great idea, I love the culture and the art of the city. So I would like to visit you, it's nice to have a place to go or sleep in there! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts