[2] FLORENCE + THE MACHINE


I really love concerts, at this time when you listen your favorite song is everything. The concerts are unforgettable experiences, and I've been part of many of my favorites artists. But the best concert by now was the last year, in Lollapalooza festival, when I saw one of my favorites bands, Florence + The Machine.

It was amazing, like a dream. I started to listen to this band since 2009, when came out their first album Lungs. They are an English band formed in 2007, and play indie rock and pop music. One of the first song that I listened from them is Dog Days Are Over, my favorite, but then it was followed from others greatest hits, like You Got The Love, Spectrum, Shake It Out and well… all of them.
I waited for almost two hours front at the stage where they presented, alone surrounded of hundreds of others fans. In the moment that the show started every seconds was amazing, I really enjoyed all the songs.
It was so far the best concert of my life by now.




Comments

  1. I love Florence+The Machine too. Her voice is just so powerfull and wonderfull! I really enjoy her songs (and how delicate is in every way, even in the way she dress) ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Feli!
    I was there too in the lollapalooza festival, it was a wonderful night and Florence was stunning, I love her voice and her energy, she is like fairy godmother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go but I saw that Florence looked like an angel! It would be amazing to listen to her in a place like a theater, hearing her beautiful voice and her amazing band <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    It's awesome that you was able to see one of your favorite bands wich you follow since their origin :O!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts