[3] STORIES OF LOVE, MADNESS, AND DEATH


Well, is difficult for me to choose a favorite book, I really don’t read so much, but sometimes when I can I do it. I love the drama, and the most part of books that I liked is about it, but in different forms. I don’t have a favorite author, exist a lot that I like, and so many that I don’t know yet, so I can’t to choose just one.

The kind of books that I liked is diverse, since queer stories, fairy stories, to thrillers and dramas. I really don’t have one type of books that I like, always I want to know new books, new stories and worlds. So is difficult to choose just one book, but I think that “Stories of love, madness, and death” (1917) cover much of the topics that I enjoy. Is a compilation of stories of Horacio Quiroga, the most of them so strange and bizarre, that includes love, thriller, and a lot of drama.

The last book that I read was “Sudor” of Alberto Fuguet. I liked some parts of the story, about a homosexual relationship and the feelings and personalities of the characters, but the author and his world don’t liked so much.
I don’t know what to read now, I would like to know others LGTBI stories ¿Do you know someone?

Comments

  1. I love the drama too, I live for it! hahaha I really like the LGTBI stories, but I haven't read one, I prefer movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those books, but I've heard about them. Maybe someday I'll read them. I don't know about LGBTI books, but I started, time ago (and I'm ashamed to say I didn't finish it, but now I remembered, I finish it soon), a Pablo Simonetti's book, Haughtiness Youth, which talk narrates the experiences of a young homosexual who comes from a wealthy and conservative family. It catched my attention when it was published, 2013. Maybe you can give it a try, with that one or anothers by the author. I think he usually writes about this topics.
    See you! c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts