[5] FUTURE

Hi! Well, I think that I have clear what kind of job I would like to have: different jobs throughout my life related to audiovisual contents. I think I would like to have very different jobs because it bores to me to always be doing the same for a long time. That’s why I think I’m interested in so many branches of audio visual production, like movies, TV programs, magazines, radio, media contents, and others related with the image.

I imagine living in different cities, with jobs that don’t force you to be in an office always, that I can even work from my home. I like the art production of films or TV shows, the aesthetic production of photo shoots for fashion or advertising, and the editing of films or videos. And all those jobs can be done outside, or without the need to have a fixed schedule. Plus the majority are for periods so it allows (or forces you) to have to look for new things always.

I’m studying film and TV studies, and I think that this career gives me the tools I need to develop in this type of work, and then be able to specialize in other areas that give me more knowledge and experience.

Comments

  1. "We can work from home, oh, oh, oh..." [voices of fifth harmony] That's sounds so good, I would like to work from home, I mean, it's a perfect idea, there's no place like home <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work from home is a double-edged sword to me. I get too lazy and then I do nothing... or I can be pretty productive. It depends of the interest I have in my work, but when is something you like, is not a problem. Audiovisual are is always interesting to me and is so good that it helps you to develop what you like n.n

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts