[10] EXPERIENCE IN ENGLISH

Well my experience with the English course at the university has been quite good. I had the opportunity to learn and use the language more and better. The use of blogs is also good, since it allows you to deal with topics than what is common in English classes. It would be ideal if you could develop even more free themes.

One of the points that I feel weakest in terms of my English, I can understand more than I can produce, but it is something that increases with the use, writing and speaking.

It is much more common to see content in English, or the music we listen to, which allows us to understand better, but it is more difficult to be writing or speaking English every day, although the language is very present in our society.

I would like to have the opportunity to continue using the language and speak much more in English, to perfect it.

Is important for diferents reason the management of diferents lenguages, and English is one of the most used. If you take a course, or you want to read some web page or some book in english, or if you travel to another country, learn this lenguaje is very important.


In the future I would like improve my english, to speak with security and easily, and can watch movies or series without subtitles. Also, for my career the english is important, different programs that I use are in english, or information about different films and TV. Big part of this world is in english right now.

Comments

  1. It's true. Most of the things around the world in this days are in english.
    To our carrier, the english is very important, this is also true.
    This post is full of truth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch movies or series without subtitles, sound amazing, It would be great not to waste time reading, I could just worry about the story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts