[8] SUMMER IS HERE

I really can’t believe that just few left weeks for the end of the year. Maybe just 3 weeks more and the summer is here. Well, this summer will be a bit strange because we will have almost three months of holidays, because this year there was no such long strike, so I really don’t know what to do in all this time.

But I have some ideas. I want to take time to work, to save money for the rest of the year. I don’t know yet if I prefer to work here in Santiago or in La Serena, where my family is. But is sure that for one month or two I will work, maybe in a clothing store in a mall or like waiter in a coffee or a restaurant, I really don’t know.

Another thing that I'm sure is that I want to rest a lot, relax, eat delicious things, have time to do anything, catch up with series, watch movies, read, take pictures, I don’t know, all those things that do not involve much effort, and I can sleep late.

Finally, I pretend to travel to my home in the Elqui’s Valley, spend a few weeks there and in La Serena, go the beach, maybe to camp with my family, visit others relatives, as always. And also go some weeks to my boyfriend’s house, which is located in the south of the fourth region, to rest and spend time together.


I think my family was organizing a car trip some days in different cities not too far away, but it is not confirmed yet so I will not tell you about it yet. Bye!

Comments

  1. YES!
    We're almost there. To the final weeks of this semester.
    In my case, I'm not going to work, but definitely I'm going to relax a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts